3 Very Important Reasons why Yarra Hills Chiropractic is Different.
1. We analyse your spine thoroughly using the 5 step Gonstead system.
- Nervoscope: measuring heat variations in your spine relating to inflammation.
- Static palpation: touching the skin directly to pick up swelling, spasm and tenderness.
- Motion palpation: feeling the movement of individual vertebra looking for the ones that are stuck.
- Postural assessment: checking for visual signs of misalignment.
- X-rays: A standing full spine x-ray is a precise image taken on your first visit to show how your body has adapted over time to the misalignments, allowing us to get to the real cause of the problem. (These x-rays are referred to during each visit)
We take these steps with everyone on every visit to accurately determine what specific areas need to be corrected at that particular time.
2. Specific and precise treatment personalised to the cause of your pain.
- Spinal Recovery Management: the number and frequency of treatments are carefully determined based on your unique condition and findings. No excessive predetermined treatment plans are used.
- Specific and controlled adjustments: the precise correction or spinal adjustment is achieved by contacting only the single vertebra causing your problem.
3. Guaranteed quicker results.
- You start getting results immediately: 90% of our patients experience improved spinal condition after their first appointment.
- Restoring your spinal health: with each adjustment building on the previous one, the interference to full recovery is removed, allowing your body to heal quickly and naturally.
- Better value for money: immediate results and a much quicker and more precise road to restoring your spinal health ensures maximum value for money in the shortest possible time.
Not all Chiropractors are the same! If you have any questions please call and speak to one of our team. 9735 5100