Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
With the growing concerns about COVID-19 (commonly known as the coronavirus); Yarra Hills Chiropractic would like to reassure you that we are operating as normal and, as always, we are here for your spinal health needs.
Yarra Hills Chiropractic would also like to inform you that we are 100% dedicated to continuing to conduct safe health care practices and maintaining a clean and healthy environment for all of our patients and employees. We understand and appreciate that there is growing fear and anxiety due to COVID-19 and we want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to keep the practice safe and healthy for our patients. As an essential part of the health care industry we are committed to providing best possible care to all people who need it, within a safe environment.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- All touchable surfaces (ie door handles, benches, EFTPOS machines, phones) are being regularly wiped down with disinfectant spray and/or disinfectant wipes
- All of our practitioners are washing their hands before and after every patient and regularly using hand sanitiser
- Our reception and support staff are also regularly washing their hands as well as using hand sanitiser
- All equipment is being regularly disinfected and wiped down between patients
- If any of the staff are feeling unwell they have been instructed to stay home and rest
- We ask at this time that if any of our patients are feeling unwell to stay at home and rest. Give us a call to cancel or reschedule your appointment, or you can cancel or reschedule through the online booking gateway
- The Department of Health COVID-19 health alert – updated daily with the latest news and alerts
- The World Health Organisation website also updated daily with the latest news and health alerts
- COVID-19 resources